August 19, 2016
Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO)
Japan National Tourism Organization Opens "Japan On-line Media Center"
Media Platform Designed Specifically to Distribute Photos and Videos of Japan for Overseas Media
JAPAN On-line MEDIA CENTERï¼šhttps://jomc.jnto.go.jp/
The Japan National Tourism Organization opened the "Japan On-line Media Center" (https://jomc.jnto.go.jp/) on August 19, 2016.
The Japan On-line Media Center (JOMC) is a media platform designed specifically to distribute information for media. With a database of over 7,000 photos and videos, JOMC offers an exceptional tool for overseas media creating tourism content for Japan.
JOMC material focuses on popular tourism attractions, scenery and landscapes, food, historical experiences, and culture. Media can access a range of frequently updated, high-quality content, available royalty free following registration.
JNTO encourages overseas media to use JOMC material for introducing Japan on productions of broadcast, print, online and other media types.
How to use Japan On-line Media Center
1. Access the website (https://jomc.jnto.go.jp/
2. Browse through the content and click on the video or image you wish to download. You will be taken to a new page with details of the content you clicked on
3. Agree to the terms and conditions and press the "download" button
4. A pop up will appear. Please enter your e-mail address, nickname, and password on the login/registration screen and press the "register" button
5. After completing the registration, press the "download" button once again to begin the download
Japan National Tourism Organization
Inbound Promotion Department
Global Projects Section
Information is provided as a courtesy to users of this website. Though the JNTO endeavors to ensure the information is accurate, users of the information are to act on such using their own judgement and at their own risk. Neither the JNTO nor any holder of copyright to the information shall be held responsible in any way whatsoever for any loss or misunderstanding, either direct or indirect, that is incurred as a result of utilizing the information.