~Introduction on International Routes will be a First for a Japanese Carrier~
Beginning Monday, March 1st, ANA Group will begin introducing women-only lavatories on ANA Group international routes (all routes excluding A320/B737 aircraft).
Following numerous requests from passengers for this service, one women-only lavatory will be designated in the aft section of the passenger cabin (location may differ depending on aircraft and configuration) and will be available for use by women passengers in all classes of service. Women-only lavatories will be indicated using the signage below.
ANA Group will continue its efforts to improve service, providing our passengers with a highly comfortable flying experience and working to consistently exceed their expectations.
* Above signage will be installed on current aircraft beginning March 1, with signage scheduled to be completed by the end of April.
Use of Women-Only Lavatories by Men
In most cases, men will be restricted from using the women-only lavatories.
In the following situations, however, and depending on flight conditions, men may be allowed to use these facilities. Passengers are requested to check with a cabin attendant after boarding.
· When required for safety reasons, just prior to the seat belt sign being turned on during take-off and landing
· When a passenger is not feeling well and a personal emergency requires such use
· When there are very few female passengers and the women-only designation has been lifted for the flight
* An in-flight announcement will be made in such cases.
Use by Passengers Using Wheelchairs
Wheelchair-accessible lavatories are available separate from the women-only lavatories.
Information is provided as a courtesy to users of this website. Though the JNTO endeavors to ensure the information is accurate, users of the information are to act on such using their own judgement and at their own risk. Neither the JNTO nor any holder of copyright to the information shall be held responsible in any way whatsoever for any loss or misunderstanding, either direct or indirect, that is incurred as a result of utilizing the information.