Hikers who wear a costume in the spirit of Halloween will receive a wonderful Halloween gift at the reception! (Look for the green tent.) Furthermore, this time a stamp rally (a game in which players get their cards stamped for visiting particular locations) will be held at the same time as the Ekikara Hiking! When you go to the reception you will be given the English map and a stamp rally book. Once you have collected all the stamps you will receive an original key holder at the reception area at the end of the hiking course.
Date : October 30th, 2010 (Sat) All participants will receive gifts!
Application Time: 9:00AM - 11: 00AM
Nearest Station : JR Kanuma Station Click here for the recommended train for traveling to Kanuma Station
Reception Area: In front of Kanuma Station (Right in front of you when you exit the ticket gate! Look for the green tent.)
Walking Time: Approx. 2 hours (excluding tours of establishments)
Walking Distance: Approx. 9 km
When the Reception at the End of the Course will be Open
Until 3pm (Look for the green tent.)
* The key holders for the stamp rally will be given out until 3pm.
Tour Fee: Free of Charge
Lunch: Feel free to bring your own lunch.
Guide: This is not a guided tour. You can walk around there freely with an English map.
Points to Note:
* Some establishments charge an admission fee. In this case, please purchase an admission ticket on arrival at the establishment.
* Separate admission fees are required for the Art Museum of Kawakami Sumio and the Yatai Pavilion in Yatai no Machi Chuo Park.
[The Art Museum of Kawakami Sumio]
An admission fee of 300 yen will be charged if you visit the second floor.
[The Yatai Pavilion in Yatai no Machi Chuo Park]
This establishment charges an admission fee of 400 yen.
* You will be walking for about two hours so please wear sturdy clothes and shoes, etc. on the hike.
* The event will still take place even if it is raining on the day. In the event of rain please bring your rain gear with you.
* Please take all of your trash home with you. Thank you for your cooperation.
For more informaiton website : http://www.jreast.co.jp/e/hiking/kanuma/
|Press Release||Japan Map/Video||Japan Photo Archive||Japan Travel Specialist Program||Travel Trade||Meeting/Incentives||LGBT|