Great assortment of Made-in-Japan products!
The NIPPON MONO ICHI (Best of Japan) Fair will be held at
Odakyu Department Store, Shinjuku Main Store
From September 29 (Wed.) to October 12 (Tue.)
Between September 29 (Wednesday) and October 12 (Tuesday), the Shinjuku Main Store of Odakyu Department Store (1-1-3 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo; http://www.odakyu-dept.co.jp/) will hold a Japanese Brand & Quality Products Fair on each floor, showcasing Made-in-Japan products that are highly popular with foreign visitors. The dishware section on the 8th floor of the Main Building in particular will have a NIPPON MONO ICHI fair to introduce miscellaneous products made with superb craft skills and designs from all around Japan. The fair will also present a wide range of products, centering on household items.
Examples of Made-in-Japan products with excellent design and quality
Sake container with pouring spout 6,825 yen
Sake cup 4,725 yen
HAGI-GLASS art studio
Glass Mug 5,775 yen
Vase 6,300 yen
Husband & wife chopsticks 5,250 yen
Vase 6,300 yen
Business card case 13,650 yen each
Information on Odakyu Department Store
- Conveniently located in Shinjuku, the store is a 1-min walk away from Shinjuku Station, Japan’s largest railway terminal.
- With "friendliness and politeness" as the store motto, our store attendants (including those proficient in Mandarin and English) are at your service.
- The Shinjuku store boasts Japan’s largest cosmetics sales floor, the HALC SPORTS sport items sales floor, the fashion sensitive fashion floor with many varieties of popular brands, as well as the food market directly linking with the station and full of delicious food products. We eagerly await your next visit.
- There is a Tax Free Counter on the 2nd Floor of the Main Store. *Tax exemption applied upon prices shown.
- Payments can be made in cash or by major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, etc.) and China UnionPay card.
Information is provided as a courtesy to users of this website. Though the JNTO endeavors to ensure the information is accurate, users of the information are to act on such using their own judgement and at their own risk. Neither the JNTO nor any holder of copyright to the information shall be held responsible in any way whatsoever for any loss or misunderstanding, either direct or indirect, that is incurred as a result of utilizing the information.