Marunouchi is hosting a very special long-distance relay race around the outer garden of the Imperial Palace, inviting 160 teams of four to participate in the March 7 event. The race is open to anyone age 20 and over. Each runner will start at Sakurada Gate and run the length around the outer garden of the Imperial Palace (about five kilometers) before passing the baton to their teammate—for a total of four laps per team. Hurry and sign up with your friends and colleagues, registration must be done by fax or post by Feb. 19!
Please refer to the Web site for additional details and registration form: http://www.tokyo-event.jp/ekiden/ (in Japanese only)
Date & time: March 7, 2010, beginning at 9:30 a.m.
Participants: Up to 160 teams of four
Organizer: Marunouchi Long Distance Relay Race Committee
· Anyone age 20 and over may participate in the race.
· Entry is free of charge, and the race will go on rain or shine.
· Each runner will receive marathon insurance (fees covered by the organizer)
· No shower, lockers or changing rooms will be provided.
· Entry must be done by submitting an entry form by fax or post.
|Press Release||Japan Map/Video||Japan Photo Archive||Japan Travel Specialist Program||Travel Trade||Meeting/Incentives||LGBT|